6 months ago
ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Naval Air Warfare Center - Aircraft Division's (NAWCAD) Patuxent River Data Center Engineering/Integration Project Management team.
As a Project Manager supporting the NAWCAD Data Center applicant will plan and manage complex projects in support of business objectives and ongoing operations. Applicant will serve a variety of functions including performing traditional project management related tasks to get assigned customers integrated into the Data Center environment, as well as serving as the Customer Advocate during the implementation/integration process and also throughout the customer's lifecycle in the NAWCAD Data Center. Applicant will interact with a cross section of both external Data Center customers, internal stakeholders and Data Center technical/engineering team. This includes project planning, execution, tracking, and implementation. Applicant will:
* Use experience to manage complex IT projects throughout lifecycle.
* Provide status and manage status meetings and updates to customer.
* Possess experience with project work plans and project schedules.
* Use knowledge and expertise in IT and business process to effectively communicate to all stakeholders.
* Familiarization with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Suite.
* Project schedules, POA&Ms, Project Charters.
* Effective communicator with focus on customer service.
* Secret clearance required
PMP Certification or CAPM
BS or BA degree in any related IT discipline or Business Management or Project Management
Allowable substitution: High school diploma with an additional 4 years experience
This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.