Morson has an exciting opportunity for 2 Data Analysts for a 12 month contract for a Major Aerospace Company based in Camberley
We are looking to hire Engineering Services Data Analysts to support our team who are responsible for the Part M Engineering activities for our customer base.
The key purpose of this role is to gather and analyse data to support the Engineering Services Team.
* Collect and organise data for the engineering team.
* Assist in monitoring of processes and procedures for the engineering team.
* Produce internal reports as required.
* This role would suit a graduate with a degree ( or equivalent) relating to the Aviation industry or someone with experience of working in an MRO or airline engineering department.
* Applicant must have prior knowledge and understanding of commercial airline maintenance and engineering operations - either from the workplace or relevant qualifications.
* Must be Proficient in the use of Excel/Access/PowerPoint.
* Previous experience of the analysis of large data sets.
* Candidate must demonstrate a well-developed ability to communicate in English verbally and in written form.
* Previous use of aircraft maintenance specific systems such as AMOS, SAP or Maintenix is preferable.
Please send cv or ring Sue Orr onfor more details