Data Administrator (Night shift)
Our prestigious client has a requirement for a Data Administrator for night shifts for an ongoing contract commencing Mid-April.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Strong IT skills
* Quick learner
* Able to work with and organise a large amount of paperwork and data
* Attention to detail
* Awareness of working in a hangar environment
The Data Administrator will report to the Operations Project Manager:
* Responsible for the control of documentation in the Paperwork Control Booth
* Accountable for the printing, collating and racking of work cards (uncontrolled and action copies), in conjunction with the tech data provided by the PE.
* Ensure the Lead Tech has access to all work cards required as per the schedule
* Ensure MAWEB reflects the correct sign off position of all paperwork in the PCB and schedule status of tasks
* Generate and maintain metric pack as per provided template
* Scanning and archiving of all QFIL work cards
* Carry out 100% check of all paperwork
* Ensure traceability of paperwork is maintained
* Provide attendance data & lookahead information to support resource management
* Working in the hangar environment
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group is one of the largest independent aerospace and defence companies in the world delivering innovation and excellence in engineering, support solutions and services in the air, on land and at sea.
We specialise in the conversion, modification, maintenance and support of civil and military aircraft, defence vehicle engineering, shelter manufacture, composite solutions and the provision of personnel, training and advice. We are renowned and respected worldwide for our quality of service, engineering excellence, flexibility and reliability.
Part of the 105 year-old Marshall Group of Companies, which has an annual turnover of £1.3 billion, we have over 80 years of aviation experience and have completed over 1500 aircraft modifications in 35 countries. Within our land systems capability, we have designed, manufactured, delivered and supported more than 5000 tactical shelters in over 200 different configurations.