Zenon Aviation have been commissioned by a one of the world’s largest providers of training to the civil and military markets to source a Dassault Global Program Lead on a permanent basis for their UK HQ in South East UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading standardization activities with regards to the Dassault aircraft type across all relevant global training centres.
• Competitive Salary
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Insurance
• Medical Insurance
• Health Scheme
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Act as the primary point of contact
• Coordinate with the Standards Team and other Global Program Leads to maintain alignment with other fleets throughout the Global Network
• Work with the relevant Training Managers and Lead Instructors to keep all aspects of training delivery aligned
• Ensure all instructors are aware of and comply with established instructor standards specific to the aircraft type
• Conduct monthly meetings with key stakeholders within the client and the OEM to address any concerns
• Own the training curricula and examination databases for the aircraft type
• Review Training Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, and any other pertinent information relevant to training
• Own the Change Management Process for the assigned aircraft type
• Report status of projects and issues to the Standards Group Lead or Head of Standards
• Escalate project/progression issues to Standards Group Lead or Head of Standards when needed
• Coordinate regular fleet standardization meetings with Training Managers and Lead Instructors
• Provide fleet standardization meeting minutes to all fleet type Instructors throughout the company’s network
• Determine changes needed to fleet training devices and determines how this affects training (Simulators / Plans of Action / Avionics Labs / Ground Training)
• Audit courseware and manuals to verify latest revisions are utilized throughout the company’s network
• Assist Training Managers and Local Heads of Training with the introduction of new training programs to their fleet
• Coordinate and support the actions of the Training Managers throughout the company’s network
• Provide suggestions for corrective actions to the Training Managers and Local Heads of Training based on client comments and feedback
• Coordinate and implement on-going training improvements to the assigned fleet to ensure client training expectations are met and exceeded
• Maintain currency in the assigned aircraft type
• Review and respond to customer satisfaction surveys to ensure the assigned fleet(s) training and instructors meet or exceed expectations
• Create, maintain, and nurture a close relationship with the Training Centres primary customers’ flight operations and training departments
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Working knowledge of EASA, FAA, GCAA, GACA, CAAC and other aviation regulators and regulations
• Ability to focus and work in a fast paced 24/7 environment
• Maintains concentrated customer/client orientation
• Holds or held an Air Transport License
• Previous experience as an Instructor
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Kevin Small in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please call our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.