9 months ago
Mountain Aviation, Inc.
Dassault Falcon 2000EX EASy Captain (Waukesha, WI.)
Flight Operations - Waukesha, WI - Full Time
We’re always looking to hire the best…
Here at Mountain Aviation, our employees provide exceptional service to our long-time jet charter clients, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. What makes Mountain Aviation a great place to work? Not only are we the best Aircraft Charter, Management, and Maintenance operator in the Rocky Mountain Region, we offer flexible schedules, competitive salaries, and great employee benefits. We also offer professional growth opportunities to all of our employees pursuing a stable and successful career in aviation. Currently, we are accepting inquiries from both aspiring aviation professionals as well as seasoned industry experts. After reading through the entire job post, if you believe you would be a valuable member of our team, we encourage you to apply.
We are currently looking for a Falcon 2000EX EASy
Pilot-In-Command who lives within 1.5 hours of Waukesha, Wisconsin!
Here is what we need you will be asked to do, remember this list is not all-inclusive:
* Retain final authority for the safe operation of the aircraft.
* Direct the activities of the Second-in-Command (SIC), ensuring all flight crewmembers understand and complete their duties using appropriate CRM.
* Ensure the assigned aircraft is airworthy and all proper documents are on board and is properly stocked for the trip
* Make decisions to the start, delay, cancellation of flight or deviation from planned destination when operating conditions dictate.
* Prepare or supervise all flight plan considerations, including but not limited to, weather, performance, appropriate flight level, appropriate fueling, airport facilities, and navigational aids and flight following procedures are followed.
* Ensure the aircraft weight and balance form/manifest is properly completed, signed, and distributed.
* Report promptly all known or suspected FAA violations or incidents to the Chief Pilot.
* Maintain a current medical certificate as required and notify the Chief Pilot if medical condition may impair ability to perform the flight.
* Ensure all passengers are properly briefed for the proposed flight as well as all provisions for their comfort have been made.
* Ensure all maintenance write-ups are coordinated with and passed on to the maintenance personnel and that Flight Operations is alerted to the current status of the aircraft.
* Ensure appropriate communications with Operations in a timely and efficient method.
What you must have:
* FAA First Class Medical Certificate
* Valid Passport
* Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) w/Multi-Engine privileges
* 6000 hrs Total Time
* 4000 hrs Pilot-in-Command
* 3000 hrs Multi Engine Pilot in Command
* 3000 hrs Turbine
* 2000 hrs Jet Time
* 250-300 hrs Pilot-in-Command Time "In Type" (Preferred)
Skills we really want you to have:
* Thorough knowledge of the General Operations Manual, FAA regulations, Operations Specifications, and Flight Manuals.
* Ability to interact with Clients in a friendly, helpful demeanor.
What we offer you:
* Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
* 401k with company matching
* Life, AD&D, and LTD paid by the company
* Flexible Spending account, for you and your dependent
* Voluntary benefits include accident insurance, Short Term Disability, Hospital coverage, and additional Life Insurance through AFLAC
* Our pilots start accruing PTO after 6 months so that they can enjoy a work-life balance wherever they live!
Mountain Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job expires 90 days from posting -
Apply: Dassault Falcon 2000EX EASy Captain (Waukesha, WI.)
* Required fields
Apply with Indeed
Attach resume or
Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or
Paste your resume here or
attach resume file
Who referred you to this position? Enter their first and last name here.
Are you willing to relocate?*
What’s your citizenship / employment eligibility?*
No answerI am a U.S. Citizen/Permanent ResidentNon-citizen allowed to work for any employerNon-citizen allowed to work for current employerNon-citizen seeking work authorizationI am a Canadian Citizen/Permanent ResidentOther
What’s your highest level of education completed?
No answerGED or EquivalentHigh SchoolSome CollegeCollege - AssociatesCollege - Bachelor of ArtsCollege - Bachelor of Fine ArtsCollege - Bachelor of ScienceCollege - Master of ArtsCollege - Master of ScienceCollege - Master of Fine ArtsCollege - Master of Business AdministrationCollege - DoctorateMedical DoctorOther
What are your Total and Command flight hours?*
LinkedIn profile URL:
Earliest start date?*
Have you ever been convicted of a felony?*
In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye!*
If Hired, can you provide proof of your legal right to work in the United States?*
-- No answer --YesNo
By selecting "I Agree", I hereby authorize the company to thoroughly investigate my references, work record, education and other matters related to my suitability for employment.*
I AgreeI Agree
By selecting "I agree", I hereby certify that I have not knowingly withheld any information that might adversely affect my chances for employment and that the information contained in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.*
I AgreeI Agree
The following questions are entirely optional.
To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data. This information will not be used in connection with any employment decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. Learn more.
Decline to answerFemaleMale
Decline to answerHispanic or LatinoWhite, not Hispanic or LatinoBlack or African-American, not Hispanic or LatinoAsian, not Hispanic or LatinoNative Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, not Hispanic or LatinoAmerican Indian or Alaskan Native, not Hispanic or LatinoTwo or More Races, not Hispanic or Latino
Invitation for Job Applicants to Self-Identify as a U.S. Veteran
* A “disabled veteran” is one of the following:
* a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or
* a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
* A “recently separated veteran” means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
* An “active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran” means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
* An “Armed forces service medal veteran” means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.
1 I IDENTIFY AS ONE OR MORE OF THE CLASSIFICATIONS OF PROTECTED VETERAN LISTED ABOVE
2 I AM NOT A PROTECTED VETERAN
0 I DON’T WISH TO ANSWER
Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability
Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form CC-305
OMB Control Number 1250-0005
Why are you being asked to complete this form?
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to, hire, and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities.i To help us measure how well we are doing, we are asking you to tell us if
you have a disability or if you ever had a disability. Completing this form is voluntary, but we hope that you will choose to fill it out. If you are applying for a job, any answer you give will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way.
If you already work for us, your answer will not be used against you in any way. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we are required to ask all of our employees to update their information every five years. You may voluntarily self-identify as having a disability on this form without fear of any punishment because you did not identify as having a disability earlier.
How do I know if I have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition.
Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
* Cerebral palsy
* Muscular dystrophy
* Bipolar disorder
* Major depression
* Multiple sclerosis (MS)
* Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
* Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
* Obsessive compulsive disorder
* Impairments requiring the use of a wheelchair
* Intellectual disability (previously called mental retardation)
Please check one of the boxes below:
1 YES, I HAVE A DISABILITY (or previously had a disability)
2 NO, I DON’T HAVE A DISABILITY
0 I DON’T WISH TO ANSWER
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures,
providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
PUBLIC BURDEN STATEMENT: According to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 no persons are required to respond to a collection of information unless such collection displays a valid OMB control number. This survey should take about 5 minutes to complete.
Social recruiting and Applicant Tracking System