3 months ago
* 19-Apr-2019 to 18-Jun-2019 (CST)
* TSGI - KESL
* Biloxi, MS, USA
* Full Time
Competitive Benefit Package
Contractor shall provide instruction to AFCYBER students in classroom, mission, and weapon system (WPS) simulator environments. Contingent upon modification of existing contract.
* Experienced in defensive and offensive skills related to AFCYBER activities; full-spectrum, multi-capability integrated cyber operations are the focus of this capability.
* The contractor shall provide subject matter expertise in all areas of AFCYBER Operations to include but not limited to: 24th Air Force employment of Cyber WPS and capabilities, 24AF presentation of forces to support commanders, tactical and operational mission planning, WPS execution for battle space effects, and synchronization of WPS and Non-Cyber capabilities.
* In-depth knowledge in one of the following areas is a plus: Operating Systems (Linux and Windows), Programming, Scripting, Forensics and Packet Analysis.
* Experience with Metasploit, Backtrack, VMware, or an AFCYBER weapon system is a plus.
* Other Duties as assigned
* A minimum of an Bachelor's degree in a related area is required
* A minimum of 7 years' experience in the field of Cyber Warfare
* IAT/M Level III
* 400+ Instructor podium hours or CCAF ISD Certification
* Must be a graduate of an Air Force or Joint Cyber Operations Formal Training course
* Top Secret Clearance/SCI required
* We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
* Must be able to walk or stand on level and/or inclined surfaces and sit for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to routinely climb / descend stairs.
* On occasion must be able to lift 30 pounds.
* Must be able to routinely grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbows / knees, and reach above / below shoulders.
* Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA /ADA
TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA governed Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities. TNC provides all employees and job applicants equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.