5 months ago
Cyber Systems Engineer
Req #: 218150_21046
Location: Columbia, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Do you have a passion for innovation?
So do we! At CACI our people are our greatest asset – we make sure your voice is heard and give you the resources to invent solutions to some of the most difficult challenges facing our customers. Our entrepreneurial environment fosters your best ideas and allows you to build your career to fit your creativity. Sound interesting? We’re always looking for the best and brightest to join our ranks and share the fun.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Under general direction, ensure technologies and customer requirements are merged to create a series of customer-oriented solutions.
* Support existing program development and execution including analysis of technical issues, developing systems engineering solutions, participating in design and implementation reviews
* Provide technology assessment and selection, systems network design, and engineering process management support for complex projects.
* Contribute to direct technical discussions with existing and future customers in support of current and new business.
* Contribute to Systems Engineering support to Proposal teams including requirements analysis and solution development on new opportunities
* Assist with evaluation of multi-vendor products and solutions against customer requirements and make recommendations for revisions
* Prioritize work including meeting schedules, identifying risks, and delivering high quality systems
More About the Role:
* Travel to other LGS Locations or Customer Sites as necessary
* Understand and adhere to all CACI Ethical and Compliance policies
* Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to CACI EH&S policies and procedures
* Perform other duties as required
* Consistent and reliable attendance required
* If required, obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level required to perform the duties of the position
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Ability to obtain/maintain government security clearance at the level required to perform the duties of the position
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and 2-4 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
* Experience in software-centric system design, development and integration; data modeling and integration; and IT technologies
* Experience in analysis and generation of software-centric system specifications and requirements
* Knowledge of cybersecurity principles and hands-on application of same
* Experience with Government Programs
* Knowledge and experience with Agile methodology, continuous integration and deployment
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Windows and Linux environments and other software applications as required
* Knowledge of and experience with software development tools and techniques; script development required, Python, C#
* Must be proactive problem solver in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to learn new skills and eagerness to investigate new problems both independently and as part of a team
* Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts in oral and written communications
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with software component and interface architecture analysis and design
* Familiarity with UML and/or SysML
* Familiarity with tools such as DOORS, MagicDraw, Enterprise Architect, and Visio
* Familiarity with engineering trade-off analysis
* Familiarity with C/C++/Java
* Active systems engineering, GSEC, CISSP certification or equivalent certification(s) and/or willing to pursue, obtain, and maintain similar certifications
* Familiarity with complex systems engineering, cyber security, and IT standards
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
**LGS Innovations and its subsidiaries are wholly-owned subsidiaries of CACI International, Inc.
US-Herndon-VA-NEW JERSEY METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.