about 1 month ago
Cyber Software Developer
Hanover, MD US
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Perform software research, design, and development in various aspects of complex, secure, scalable, robust, and usable software systems on multiple hardware platforms utilizing Windows, Linux and/or Unix-based operating systems.
You’ll Bring these Qualifications:
* Have a proficiency in at least one scripting language.
* Familiarity with assembly for one or more architectures (x86/x64, ARM, MIPS)
* Experience using a debugger
* In-depth knowledge of basic exploitation techniques
* Familiarity with exploitation mitigation technologies.
* Interface and collaborate with team members, project partners, stakeholders, and managers as necessary to define requirements, accomplish software research and development tasks, and communicate results
* Prioritize work including meeting schedules, identifying risks, and delivering high quality software
* Solid computer engineering fundamentals
* MUST BE ABLE TO obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level required to perform the duties of the position.
These Qualification Would be Nice to Have:
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Cyber, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and 2-4 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience
* Background in networking (TCP/IP, IppSec, VPNs)
* Experience working in an Agile development environment
* Experience with developing in Golang
* Willingness to learn new skills and eagerness to investigate new problems both independently and as part of a team
* Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts in oral and written communications
* Innovative and self-motivated
* Experience in software engineering and development
* Experience with the software engineering process from requirements reviews and code inspection to component delivery and sign-off
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.