3 months ago
Cyber Security Software Development Engineer
Req #: 218154
Location: Florham Park, NJ US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Do you have a passion for innovation?
So do we! At CACI our people are our greatest asset – we make sure your voice is heard and give you the resources to invent solutions to some of the most difficult challenges facing our customers. Our entrepreneurial environment fosters your best ideas and allows you to build your career to fit your creativity. Sound interesting? We’re always looking for the best and brightest to join our ranks and share the fun.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Perform software research, design, and development in various aspects of complex, secure, scalable, robust, and usable software systems on multiple hardware platforms utilizing Windows, Linux and/or Unix-based operating systems.
More About the Role:
* Contribute to analysis, design, development, integration, testing, documentation, deployment, operation, and maintenance of advanced software algorithms and systems with a strong focus on cyber security
* Assist with integration of software into larger systems, design test cases and evaluate solution effectiveness
* Develop application program interfaces (API)
* Interface and collaborate with team members, project partners, stakeholders, and managers as necessary to define requirements, accomplish software research and development tasks, and communicate results
* Prioritize work including meeting schedules, identifying risks, and delivering high quality software
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* MUST BE ABLE TO obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level required to perform the duties of the position.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Cyber, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and 0-2 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience
* Experience in software engineering and development
* Experience with the software engineering process from requirements reviews and code inspection to component delivery and sign-off
* Scripting languages such as PowerShell and UNIX shell
* Willingness to learn new skills and eagerness to investigate new problems both independently and as part of a team
* Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts in oral and written communications
* Innovative and self-motivated
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Development experience utilizing either Linux or Unix-based operating systems
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
*LGS Innovations and its subsidiaries are wholly-owned subsidiaries of CACI International, Inc.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.