5 months ago
Cyber Security Engineer with TS clearance
Req #: 218461
Location: Ashburn, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You'll Get to do:
As a Cyber Security Engineer you will join an agile software development team in Ashburn, VA. You will guide the team through the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process and obtaining ATO.
More About This Role:
* Lead security authorization processes and procedures
* Recommend security best practices and system configuration standards
* Advise the team on security architecture best practices
* Write System Security Plans and other documentation required to obtain ATO (Authority to Operate)
* Develop, implement, and evaluate security Concept of Operations (CONOPS), System Security Plans (SSP) and to satisfy Assessment and Authorization (A&A) requirements in accordance with NIST 800-53, FISMA, Risk Management Framework (RMF) and other government guidelines, as required
* Perform scans, review the results, and write necessary reports and plans. Conduct periodic reviews to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
* Maintain a broad knowledge of technology, equipment and/or systems to include the DevSecOps tools available in AWS GovCloud
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active TS Clearance
* BA/BS and a minimum of 5 years of cyber related experience
* Experience with the A&A process and documentation
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Excellent understanding of common computing platforms such as RedHat Linux Server, and databases
* DevSecOps experience in AWS environment
* Atlassian tools – Confluence, JIRA
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.