5 months ago
Req #: 218145_20171
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Do you have a passion for innovation?
So do we! At CACI our people are our greatest asset – we make sure your voice is heard and give you the resources to invent solutions to some of the most difficult challenges facing our customers. Our entrepreneurial environment fosters your best ideas and allows you to build your career to fit your creativity. Sound interesting? We’re always looking for the best and brightest to join our ranks and share the fun.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Perform software research, design, and development in various aspects of complex, secure, scalable, robust, and usable software systems on multiple hardware platforms utilizing Windows, Linux and/or Unix-based operating systems
* Collaborate with customers to determine their cyber, analytics, machine learning, optimization and computer networking problems; coordinate project requirements definitions according to customer needs
* Contribute to high performance technical teams to innovate and execute both short-term and long-term project goals
* Research solutions to cyber, analytics, machine learning, optimization and computer networking problems
* Design, implement and test research prototype software
* Integrate software into larger system, design test cases and evaluate solution effectiveness
* Brief project results and demo software and/or hardware to technical and non-technical audiences
* Travel to other LGS Locations or Customer Sites as necessary
* Understand and adhere to all LGS Ethical and Compliance policies
* Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to LGS EH&S policies and procedures
* Perform other duties as required
* Consistent and reliable attendance required
* If required, obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level required to perform the duties of the position
* Work is typically performed in an office environment which requires proper safety precautions. Work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes, or equipment.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Ability to obtain/maintain government security clearance at the level required to perform the duties of the position
* Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Cyber, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and 2-4 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
* Computer science background, which may include knowledge in analytics, machine learning, computer networking (IP), computer security, and/or optimization
* Analytical skills with the ability to solve problems with minimal direction
* Willingness and ability to quickly learn new technologies
* Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas in oral and written communications
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Master’s degree
* Innovative, self-motivated thinker
* Network security, especially security of the public Internet
* Distributed computing and mobile ad hoc networking protocols and implementations
* Security strengths and weaknesses of protocols at the network, transport, and application layers
* Intrusion detection systems, information security systems, firewalls, antivirus systems, and honeypots
* Fingerprinting, scanning, and hacking techniques
* Machine learning and data analytics
* Optimization, cryptography and other advanced algorithms
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
LGS Innovations and its subsidiaries are wholly-owned subsidiaries of CACI International, Inc.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.