6 months ago
Req #: 211625
Location: Reston, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You’ll Get to Do:
In this role you will work to identify system security vulnerabilities and design or deploy solutions that support a high availability system and enhances security compliance baselines using COTS and GOTS enterprise level cyber security tools and applications. You must be able to work independently to perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, risk assessments, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for computer security products and systems.
More About the Role:
* Perform technical planning, system integration, verification, and validation, risk assessments, and effectiveness on computer security products and IT systems.
* Reviewing and analyzing security audits and computer logs to improve endpoint security measures.
* Collaborate with clients regarding the nature of the system vulnerabilities and recommended remediation steps.
* Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
* Test and monitor computer systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
* Analyze and study system requirements.
* Apply the Concept of Operations (CONOPs) set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design, construction and operation of information systems across a major sector of the organization.
* Develop analytical and computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions.
* Test, debug, and assist in the refinement of system products.
* Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
* Assist in establishing standards for information security systems procedures.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Demonstrated on-the-job experience with both Conus and Overseas IT architectures as well as an Internet Network infrastructure.
* Comfortable working with enterprise security Anti-virus tools, Intrusion Detection (IDS), Host-based IDS, and/or Endpoint Security Tools (e.g., McAfee)
* Working knowledge using Disk Encryption technologies such as Full Disk, File encryption and Solid State Disk Encryption devices
* Must be able to integrate security application and software tools with existing systems.
* Experience with the identification, collection, examination of Internet security threats and protection.
* Knowledge on malware identification, analysis and event resolution.
* Working knowledge with Security Information/Event Management (SIEM).
* Experience with collecting, ingesting, analyzing, and visualizing machine data (e.g. McAfee, Microsoft, Splunk, and/or Tanium).
* An active TS/SCI clearance is required to begin employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain a Polygraph clearance.
Candidate must have one of the following:
* 6 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
* 4 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
* 2 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
* 1 Years of job related experience and Master’s degree
* 0 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Demonstrated on-the-job experience with building/forming programs for enterprise security continuous monitoring and cyber security incident response.
* Demonstrated on-the-job experience with collaboration and outreach across the customers’ environment.
* Experience working in a Cyber Program Environment
* Experience in engineering products in accordance with the PMF
* Experience in leading, organizing and reporting on team projects
* Familiarity working with COTS related security application suites (McAfee, Symantec etc.)
Core hours 9:30-2:30
Work Location: Herndon, VA
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.