4 months ago
Req #: 209428
Location: Reston, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
Job duties and functions include:
* Conduct system integration of the McAfee Data Loss Prevention (DLP) application, identify system vulnerabilities, and design or deploy solutions that support a high availability system.
* Perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, risk assessments, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for computer security products and systems.
* Understand and identify new services and features for implementing DLP into the customer environment.
* Assist with creating sensor/packages to support custom requirements and building of Splunk dashboards to satisfied customer’s needs.
* Collaborate with clients regarding the nature of the system vulnerabilities and recommended remediation steps.
* Able to use various COTS and custom platforms to gather statistic to proactively scan the enterprise for malware.
* Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
* Provide staff and users with assistance in solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
* Test and monitor computer systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
* Analyze and study complex system requirements.
* Conduct root-cause analysis of noted system performance issues.
* Apply the Concept of Operations (CONOPS) set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design, construction and operation of information systems across a major sector of the organization.
* Develop analytical and computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions.
* Test, debug, and assist in the refinement of system products.
* Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
* Apply, as appropriate, activity and data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods and performance measurement techniques.
* Assist in establishing standards for information systems procedures.
You will have the following:
* Must have 6 plus years of experience using the McAfee DLP Product Application.
* Must have fundamental experience in the configuration and operation of McAfee Vulnerability Manager (MVM).
* Experience with the identification, collection, examination of Internet security threats and protection.
* Experience with malware identification, analysis and event resolution.
* Extensive experience with Intrusion Detection (IDS) / Host-based IDS
* In-depth knowledge working with Security Information Event Management systems.
* Must be able to integrate security application and software tools with existing systems.
* Certifications such as Security+, CASP, GIAC, CISSP are desired
You will have one of the following:
* 12 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
* 10 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
* 8 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
* 6 Years of job related experience and Master’s degree
* 4 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
You may have the following, but it is not required:
* Experience working in a Cyber Program Environment
* Experience in engineering products in accordance with the PMF
* Experience in leading, organizing and reporting on team projects
* Familiarity working with COTS related security application suites (McAfee, Symantec etc.)
* Experience working and collaborating with Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT)
9:30am to 3:30pm
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.