3 months ago
Cyber Assessment & Authorization (A&A) Engineer/Analyst
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Primary responsibility is to perform tasks related to Assessment & Authorization (A&A) within the Defense Health Agency to ensure assigned DoD systems/Enclaves/Networks can obtain and maintain Authorization to Operate (ATO) and Authorization to Connect (ATC) certifications. Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
This position will be a part of a team developing recommended courses of action needed to transition current policies and procedures to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) approved processes.
Provide solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of expertise and creativity. Problems are broadly defined and solutions require the continuation of specialized theories and knowledge. Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on one or more technologies.
* BS degree and three (3) years of experience with Information Technology/Information Assurance or ten (10) years of hands-on experience with Information Technology/Information Assurance.
* Travel: 30-35%
* Must possess a CompTIA Security + to start work
* OS Certification/Approved Training completed within 180 days of hire
* Clearance: Active Secret clearance
* Experience with DIACAP and RMF in DHA a plus
* Experience with Accreditation package management in eMASS a plus
* Excellent customer service and organization skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Familiarity with Guidance:
* Risk Management Framework
* NIST 800 series policies & Guidance
* NIST Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS)
* Department of Defense Instructions (DoDI)
* Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
Familiarity with Toolsets/Technlogies:
* Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
Knowledge in at least one in the following OS/Technologies
* Network Devices
* Databases – MS SQL , Oracle
* VMWare – Virtualization
* Web Services
* Active Directory / Group Policy
* Group Policy
WHO WE ARE:
KBRwyle is KBR’s global government services organization. We deliver mission critical, full life cycle services that improve military readiness, drive innovation, and help ensure mission success. Since WWII, we have led many of the federal government’s most important programs in the areas of defense, space and technology. Today, our employees are solving some of the world’s most challenging problems and inspiring the future. KBRwyle core capabilities include engineering, operations, logistics, science, program and acquisition management, IT, cyber and security services.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Engineering Technology
- US-US-SC-North Charleston
- United States