CVE Engineer- Cabin Interiors
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with the world's largest and most well-known aerospace company. Our client is the leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defence, security and space systems. They are continuing to show their greatness globally by remaining committed to standing out against their competitors by delivering superior value to customers, employees, shareholders, communities and partners. Our client appeals customers in 150 different countries around the world. This is an opportunity for anyone who wants to explore, inspire and grow. Find your future with our client.
This new role is based within our clients Aircraft Interior Design Centre in Surrey, here they hold EASA and GCAA Part 21 Design Organisation Approval. The centre is equipped with a highly skilled team of engineers which our client wants to increase as of 2019.
The overview of this role is to support the design and certification of aircraft interior modifications by generation, review and approval of certification documentation to demonstrate compliance with relevant regulatory and customer requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager and working with the global engineering services team, across different time zones, in order to identify design requirements and their associated solutions for active and upcoming aircraft cabin interior reconfiguration projects and third party equipment integration
- To be a technical focal for certification issues relating to Interior Integration and Cabin Safety for Minor Design Changes and STC Applications undertaken by CDG
- Develop substantiation documentation in order to demonstrate compliance with relevant regulations and provide compliance verification functions when not directly involved with the compilation including;
-Test plans and reports
-Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
- Compile engineering accomplishment documentation, drawings and instructions for continued airworthiness including;
-Service Bulletins/ accomplishment instructions
-Aircraft and component manual supplements
- Where required, review and approve documentation produced by other members of staff or by suppliers to provide assurance of successful showing of compliance with relevant customer and regulatory requirements.
- Current or recent employment within the aerospace industry working with an EASA Part 21, Subpart J Design Organisation
- Able to demonstrate a comprehensive working knowledge of EASA regulatory and applicable airworthiness requirements including CS-25, JAR-25 and FAR25 requirements.
- Previous experience as a cabin safety and Interiors Compliance Verification Engineer is desirable
- Knowledge and experience of aircraft reconfiguration programmes with a high level of attention of attention to detail and capability of reviewing design packages.
- Knowledge and experience of integration/ installation of third party equipment/ product on large aircraft platforms
- Ability to work on multiple programmes with varying level of requirements efficiently and effectively
- Ability to prioritise workloads and show flexibility to changing situations/ demands
- Bachelor's degree within Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering is preferred and/ or significant experience in a related aircraft design environment.
- A person of integrity who values trust, honesty and respect
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment
- Willing to work as a team and share knowledge and wisdom.
- Not afraid to admit limitations
- Able to work under pressure
- Will always go the "extra mile"
- Adaptable and resilient with high expectations and higher aspirations
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the aerospace, technology and manufacturing sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering disciplines and specialist areas of aerospace engineering within Design, CAMO, LAE, Manufacturing, H&S and Facilities Management.