2 months ago
Seeking AWACS Instructor with the OKC Training Services team to support courseware development and customer training conducts of avionics and sub-systems equipment for DoD and international programs
• Conducts analyses to evaluate customer technical training needs to determine appropriate training content, objectives and design.
• Develops, conducts and evaluates effectiveness of technical training.
• Uses specialized software technology to research, configure, maintain, update and develop new and existing media and materials.
• Gathers data to support complete proposal development activities.
• Training Services team members determine customer requirements and develop training courses and materials to satisfy requirements.
• As customer training specialists, team members then teach developed courses using a variety of media and training devices.
• We then assess participant learning and adjust materials or methods to ensure successful understanding by all students.
• Training Services team members are expected to be Subject Matter Experts (SME) in their particular discipline and team members are expected to work under minimal direction.
• Must have the ability to analyze, design, develop, review, update, and maintain training program courseware.
• Gathers, examines, and interprets technical data by reviewing source data (e.g., publications, engineering documents, drawings, logistics database) to determine the content of training course material.
• Instructional delivery in both classroom and hands-on-training environments.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Minimum Four years of on aircraft flight line maintenance experience, to include avionics equipment troubleshooting and repair.
• Experience with courseware development and instructional delivery.
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Project etc.).
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Previous experience in E-3 AWACS avionics maintenance is desirable
• Former participation in a formal military training unit or Field Training Detachment (FTD) is a plus
• Familiarity with the S1000D specification
• Familiarity with Learning Management System (LMS) software
• Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award