8 months ago
STS Component Solutions is Hiring Customer Support Representatives in Miramar, Florida!
Nature of Work:
* Respond to customer RFQ’s in a timely manner and be able to develop sales from existing and potential customers
* Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers
* Support the Sales & Business Development Team in support of their efforts
* Develop relationships with customers and establish yourself as a resource for their current and future requirements
* Further establish STS DS as a viable source for hose assemblies
* Interact with Customers via phone and e-mai
* Responsible to complete all inquiries related to:
* Part Research
* Database integrity
* Customer Service
* Customer RMA’s
* Vendor RMA’s
* Order processing
* Package RFQ’s
* Administration of all day to day customer inquiries and activities
* Must be a strong communicator, who is organized and goal oriented
* Must communicate effectively both written and verbal
* Demonstrate excellent organizational and follow-up skills
* Must possess excellent interpersonal skills. Must be assertive and able to effectively converse with clients
* Must have pleasant and outgoing personality and enjoy working with people of different levels of education and experience
* Must demonstrate initiative by administering and tracking projects and reporting progress
* Must work with sense of urgency
* Must be persistent and thorough
* Must have good computer skills
* High School Diploma/GED
* Exempt Salaried – Full Time Regular
About The Company:
STS Aviation Group is dedicated to providing the aerospace industry with alternative, integrated, turn-key solutions. To accomplish this we will, as always, focus on the reduction of cost and response times as we continue to provide customers with experienced Aerospace Personnel, Line Maintenance Services, Component Support and Engineering Solutions.
Future growth will be geared to increasing the number and scope of services to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers and the aerospace industry.
STS Aviation Group was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list recognizing us as one of the “Fastest Growing Private Companies” in the United States. We’ve also been selected as one of the “Best Places to Work” in Martin County, FL, in 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2015! For well over two decades, our company has provided its clients with qualified aircraft maintenance technicians and engineers proficient in even the most specialized disciplines.