Customer Support Agent
On behalf of our reputable client, a leading flight management service provider, we are searching for a Customer Support Agent to join the business in Malta on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for a skilled Customer Support Agent is to provide front-line customer services and shuttle booking handling to a high volume of VIP members ensuring the needs of each member are met.
· Managing and dispatch, of private jet shuttle bookings and concierge services requests
· Resolves a wide range of operational and service issues including VIP members queries
· Assist with ensuring all handling partners are positioned and delivery the contracted service
· Report and record daily operations
· Arrange pre-flight preparations including routes, cabin access, concierge and customised menus
· Adhere to standards and guidelines, making recommendations for improvement of procedures
· Diploma level education
· Minimum 4 years of job experience in airline, private jet and concierge service
· Fluent in English and preferred Russian language.
· Passionate about delivering 5 star service to high profile clients
· High standard of IT skills including data entry
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Malta or are willing to relocate, then please contact Rebecca Clarke for an initial, confidential discussion