4 months ago
We're Auckland Airport. The chances are you've already met us, driven into or flown out of our airport, or at least know friends or family who have. You may have wondered at times, how it all comes together. The short answer is, it's our people - The Journey Makers.
Our people come from remarkably different backgrounds, trades, and professions; we are terminal and airfield operators to property managers, engineers to carpenters, firemen to security, project managers to health and safety consultants. We are all proudly contributing to making journeys better.
We have multiple vacancies for Customer Service Agents to join our Airport Operations Team.
The purpose of this role:
* Provide a safe environment for both aircraft operations and all people visiting or using Auckland Airport
* Ensure that all internal and external contacts are responded to in a timely manner and completed within agreed timeframes
* Provide concierge and escort services to passengers
* Provide assistance and information to passengers and public.
* Respond to any requests from the Operations Supervisors/Managers
* Ensure customers receive high standards of customer service
* Answering and responding to calls via telephone and radio from members of the public and personnel on airport
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
* Experience in frontline customer service
* Safety and Security awareness
* Knowledge of Tourism industry, geography and airport environment
* Ability to speak more than one language
* Familiarity with using a range of computer applications (Outlook), including the ability to use electronic resources such as a tablet and mobile technology
* Current Driver’s License and Reliable transport
* Healthy and fit and has the ability to perform heavy workload such as lifting, pushing and walking long distances
This role requires shift work (6 days on/3 days off) and some of the benefits we provide include free parking and fully supplied uniform.
Applications for this role closes on the 11th March 2018.
If you have exceptional attention to detail, coupled with effective stakeholder management skills, this could be a great opportunity for you - come join The Journey Makers.