Customer Services Agent
TAG Farnborough Airport
Conveniently located near the heart of London, TAG Farnborough Airport is Europe's finest facility dedicated exclusively to business aircraft. Historic site of the famous Airshow, the airport has been developed by TAG Aviation to be the most modern and state of the art facility dedicated to business aviation in Europe.
TAG Farnborough Airport Limited is seeking to recruit a Customer Services Agent (full time) to join our Customer Services and Operations team. With a background in a premium customer service environment you will be responsible for delivering outstanding, discreet and professional service to our discerning customers. Key
• Meet and greet functions for all visitors to the airport in a consistently professional, friendly and attentive manner
• Ensure the handling of passengers and crews with speed and efficiency, making sure that all safety procedures are strictly followed
• Receptionist and Guest Relations’ duties
• Look after passengers in the VIP lounges and serve refreshments
• Escort clients and chauffeur driven cars to aircraft
• Ensure a constant communication with all departments in order to maximise the levels of service for all visitors in an efficient but unobtrusive manner
• This role is on shift basis and involves manual handling. A vast amount of duties involve driving on the airport ramp and assist our clients airside and/or outside.
The ideal candidate must have previous demonstrable experience of providing a high level of customer service within a prestigious and high-paced environment. The successful candidate will be highly energetic and motivated, flexible, an excellent communicator and focused on providing a personalised standard of service. The ability to multi-task is a must and knowledge of a foreign language would be an advantage. A full clean driving licence is essential.
Benefits: Benefits include competitive salary plus bonus, pension, life assurance, 24 days holiday.
We will only contact successful applicants.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES