10 months ago
Aviall, A Boeing Company is a leading solutions provider of aftermarket supply-chain management services for the aerospace and defense industries and is the largest subsidiary of The Boeing Company. Aviall has an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do culture with the backing of one of the world’s best companies, Boeing.
The Customer Service Representative will process orders, prepare correspondence, and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Maintains direct contact with customers before and/or after the sale.
* Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
* Responds to customer inquiries to determine appropriate product literature and pricing schedules; influences production and shipping schedules; recommends price changes based on company/customer relationship; recognizes new business opportunities.
* Responds to customer inquiries.
* Works with various departments to meet maintenance services sales goals.
* Works with customers and/or distributors to receive accurate account of equipment failures and provides reports to management.
* Resolves production scheduling and shipping or invoicing problems; determines validity of warranty claims and schedules repair resources; changes production and shipping schedules; and recognizes add-on business opportunities.
* Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.
Education: H.S. Diploma or Equivalent
Experience: 2+ years inside sales or customer service experience
* Basic PC Skills,
* Good Communication Skills
Education: College Degree in Business or Aviation; College Level Courses
Experience: 3 years sales, customer service, warehouse or maintenance experience in the aerospace/aircraft parts sales, distribution and/or mfg.
IndustryCertifications: A&P Certification and/or Private Pilot's License