Customer Service Repair Coordinator
The Customer Service Repair Co-ordinator is primarily responsible for the effective and efficient management of spares and repair orders, ensuring that the throughput of customer orders within the business, from receipt to despatch and subsequent invoice, is in accordance with my clients business processes, procedures and contractual obligations.
Requirements of the Role:
- Accurate checking and processing of customer spares, repair orders to include input within the Syteline business system
- Preparation, submission and follow through of customer quotations
- Monitoring unit throughput to ensure adherence to contractual obligations
- Undertaking customer liaison as required for order administration, ensuring good customer communication and relationships are maintained
- Provision of regular customer account status reports
- Order documentation scanning
- Internal reporting on key performance indicators
- Out of hours AOG cover on a rota basis
- Completion of any work related tasks, which would be deemed reasonable of this role.
Travel to other sites and / or customer locations may be required
Job Requirements, Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Passionate about customer service
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with customers in an aerospace aftermarket or repair environment
- Experience in working on MRP sales & repair module systems
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills
- Good attention to detail
- Able to perform well in a fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office products
- Hydraulic and / or actuation knowledge or experience is an advantage
For more information please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 onor
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.