9 months ago
POSITION TITLE: Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative acts as the liaison between the customer and the company. This position is fundamental in driving timely completion of orders, managing customer requests, resolving complaints, increasing sales and relating information to the sales, purchasing, manufacturing, quality and shipping team. The individual must be able to establish and maintain both internal and external professional relationships at multiple levels.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
* Customer-generated scorecards
* On-time delivery
* Timely performance management
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Comply with PCC Code of Conduct Requirements and Cardinal Rules.
* Manage and enter orders and customer change orders as necessary to ensure optimized factory utilization, meet / manage customer expectations, and achieve business objectives.
* Reconcile the MRP system backlog to customer portal schedules.
* Manage progress of expedited orders, pull-aheads, and late orders to ensure achievement of customer delivery expectations.
* Coordinate with other departments and facilitate technical issue resolution requiring customer action (fixed-process approvals, first article inspections, MRB resolution, etc.).
* Interact with Shipping/Receiving departments to ensure work is flowing in and out of production.
* Handle customer calls/emails, including providing production status, coordinating special instructions, and managing customer requests.
* Develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers at multiple levels within customers' organizations.
* Interface with other departments to drive key customer-related manufacturing issues to resolution. Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities in both intra- and inter-departmental processes and communication.
Other Job Duties include but are not limited to:
* Participate in morning TOC Walk; discussing delivery issues and other insight that may be beneficial to the business.
* Relay customer changes: shipping locations, contacts, and other important information to proper personnel.
* Assist Accounts Receivable staff in obtaining past due payments and mediating payment conflicts, ensuring that customer accounts are current.
* Initiate cert corrections through Quality Systems.
* Manage incomplete PO’s with customers.
* Assist sales team with quoting activities.
* Work, as necessary, at critical times to meet customer deadlines.
* Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
* Interact professionally with co-workers and vendors; understand internal customers; and strive to maintain good relations with others.
* Respond quickly to inquiries and follow up, as needed.
* Embrace change to ensure overall success of the company.
* Comply with all Federal, State and Local regulations, as well as all Company policies and procedures.
* Ensure SOX and Export Compliance.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or High School Equivalency required
* Minimum (1) year or more of related customer service experience desired.
* Ability to apply basic mathematical skills, analyze and interpret data.
* Trouble shooting skills with focus on process improvement.
* Strong communications skills, both verbal and written, to convey ideas and processes.
* Ability to complete work assignments accurately and quickly, while always focusing on accomplishing the goal
* Self-motivated and able to work independently without close supervision
* Strong organization and planning skills
* Strong attention to detail.
* Team Oriented
* Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Oracle experience preferred
* Ability to work 40+ hours per week, including weekends as required
Note: This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee. Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.