3 months ago
Menzies Aviation is a worldwide leader in quality Passenger, Ramp and Cargo handling services, for both International and Domestic. We are committed to providing the highest standard of customer service to our airline customers.
We are seeking Customer Service Operators who share our values of Safety & Security, Passion, Integrity, Reliability, Innovation and Teamwork to join our Perth team.
Customer Services Operators
* We are seeking customer service professionals
* Perth Airport. 24/7 roster. Shift work. Split shifts.
* Permanent Part Time. Min 19 hours a week but must be available for full time hours.
Do you have strong aviation experience or are simply interested in being part of the aviation industry? We are looking for customer service professionals to join our growing Perth Airport team in the capacity of Customer Service Operator(s). This role is passenger facing, delivering efficient check-in service, monitoring visa and passport documentation, utilising check in systems and client technologies, defusing challenging situations, liaising with client reps, gate greeting/assisting, conducting pre-flight checks, escorting special needs passengers, etc.
A varied and wonderful role, this will keep you on your feet (literally and figuratively)! Therefore a satisfactory level of physical fitness is necessary as is, the ability to work in a 24/7 airport environment. Shift work and split shifts are a reality and we offer a Permanent Part Time contract. This means, we guarantee a minimum of 19hours per week, however, you must be able to work up to full time hours as there is the need for sick/annual leave coverage as well as schedule changes which give rise to regular overtime.
Whilst this role includes training, previous airline or ground handling experience would be advantageous, as would the ability to speak another language.
You will be joining an energetic, team orientated company and working in a fast paced environment supporting a number of major airlines.
* Key requirements of the role are:
* Strong time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and meet OTP requirements;
* Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to work harmoniously in a team;
* A strong focus and committed attitude towards safety;
* Enthusiasm and a willingness to provide exceptional levels of service; and
* Previous experience within the industry is an advantage, but not necessary.
* Ability to commit to a 24/7, 365 rotating roster (non-negotiable);
In order to be considered you must have the ability to obtain an Airport Security Card, Police Check and pass a medical, including a Drug & Alcohol Screen
What's in it for you:
* An immediate start for the right person
* Permanent part-time position
* Extensive training and career progression opportunities; and
* An interesting and varied role in a unique industry
Please apply via the Apply button