4 months ago
Position: Customer Service Executive
Qualification: Graduate with Good Communication skills
Age: 21 - 25 Years
Experience To: 2 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position Ability to work in 24 X 7 environment
Customer Centric Approach
Job Description 1. Accepting reservation and issuance of tickets.
2. Checking of passenger’s identity and checking them and their baggage
for the flight, correctly recording of all weights and items which are to be put
into the aircraft.
3. Profile passengers by asking security / dangerous goods questions before
issuing boarding pass(s).
4. Issue proper boarding pass.
5. Adhere correct procedure of acceptance and handling of registered baggage.
6. Accept registered baggage and charge excess baggage (in case of
exceeding normal baggage allowance).
7. Inform the Duty Officer in case of special category passengers check-in.
8. Reconciliation of checked in passengers at the boarding gates.
9. Verify the position of transit passengers and inform Duty Officer.
10. Follow company policy on
a. Code of conduct with respect to uniform,
b. Grooming policy
c. alcohol and drug consumption
11. Responsible for Safety & Quality of the function / Task performed.
12. Ensure adherence to policies and procedures as laid down in the Airport
13. Effective use of ramp equipment for quick turnaround of aircraft.
14. Mandatory documents like Load and Trim Sheet, passenger manifest etc.,
are put on board the aircraft and their significance. Supervise offloading and
loading of baggage, cargo, mail on turnaround aircraft.
15. Stubbing/ count of passengers on board.
16. Secure, safe, punctual handling of passengers, baggage, crew as applicable
by organizing and controlling the terminal operations.
17. Ensure all communication, operational or administration, are actioned
18. Responsible for reporting to his superiors' occurrences, events, violations
and acts that may affect safety, security and company reputation.
19. Procedure is followed for the carriage of arms and ammunition, dead bodies,