12 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
As part of the Sensors & Integrated Systems (SIS) team, you'll help support the development of the next generation of more intelligent, more integrated and more reliable solutions that enhance aircraft safety and performance in the most rigorous flight conditions. We have 100 years of experience, a phenomenal product portfolio, state-of-the-art test labs and the resources to make your ideas shine. Come soar with us.
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems equipment onboard. From space exploration and defense to today's more electric, more intelligent, more integrated aircraft; our systems make modern flight possible. And by; make it possible, we mean: we start it, power it, control it, ventilate it, quiet it, land it, stop it and monitor it. We have more than 41,000 employees across 26 countries working at the forefront of technological innovation. Thanks to their efforts, our global reach, and our market-leading position, we do big things no one else can do.
* Communicates with customers to solicit exchange of information for ordering and processing of critical aerospace accounts.
* Conducts analysis to support plans and provides supporting data with recommendations, pricing, payment, and delivery commitments.
* Creates and delivers information and status presentations to external customers and middle management.
* Identifies and communicates customer requirements and expectations.
* Prepares quotations including price, delivery, commercial terms and technical details for inquiries received.
* Reviews enter and acknowledge Purchase Orders and coordinates requirements with Demand Planning.
* Researches and resolves issues, questions or problems that arise by communicating with customers and internal personnel.
* Provides input and information for demand planning process.
* Assists Shared Services with Accounts Receivable issues.
* Various reporting activities and other duties as required.
* Minimum of 1 year of related experience.
* Strong verbal, written, and analytical skills.
* Telephone etiquette skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and SAP experience preferred.
* BA/BS degree in related field
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.