We are looking for an experienced and flexible person to join us as:
Customer Service and Sales Manager (Aviation)
Full time job, based in Altenrhein, Switzerland, requires traveling.
- Single point of contact for our customers
- Coordination of aircraft maintenance with customers and internal departments
- Preparation of quotes, cost control and customer feedback management
- Project control including time planning, work orders, status reports and hangar slot planning with hangar chief
- Internal project coordination with project supervisor, purchasing, work planning, finance and management
- Account management for allocated customer accounts
- Participation at trade shows
- Visiting customers
- Wide range of other functions such as marketing involvement and participation in other internal company projects
For this position you are required to have the following skills and background:
- Highly motivated to take on responsibility in a challenging environment
- Integer character and suitable appearance
- Experience in customer support and sales in aviation is a must.
- Commercial acumen.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English and German. Additional languages such as Russian and French is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, CRM and operating systems (such as LTB400, SAP, AMOS, etc.)