9 months ago
Make someone's day, every day.
Deliver high performance standards around all aspects of Customer Services and customer processing, meeting the requirements of our Airlines and maintaining health and safety and overall good working practices in accordance to company policies and procedures at all times.
The part you’ll play
* Provide exceptional Customer Service as per the Menzies and Airline specific standards to ensure customer satisfaction at every step of their journey.
* Check customers’ travel documentation together with relevant identification to ensure compliance with governing bodies.
* Process Customers and baggage using automated or manual systems, follow airline specific policies including airline requirements surrounding excess baggage and individual customer programmes.
* Board customers onto flights whist complying to safety and security procedures.
* Marshall Customers onto and off aircraft in a safe, secure and efficient manner.
* Operate all equipment and systems in a safe, secure and efficient manner at all times.
* Follow procedures for passengers with regards to the acceptance of Dangerous Goods.
* Where required allocate seating to Customers.
* Issue boarding cards and baggage receipts.
* Make customer announcements in accordance with the specific airline requirements.
* Report any faults or irregularities with equipment, facilities, systems or processes to the appropriate management.
* Deal with disruption and irregularities with confidence and composure.
What you’ll need to bring:
Customer and safety focus
A respectful, friendly and supportive approach
Reliability, punctuality and organisational skills
Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and situations
What you’ll get in return
You’ll be part of a friendly organisation who values the part their people play. You’ll see that there’s no place like an airport to work in, either. A unique, fast-paced environment, bustling with people, it’s a world in itself, where every day brings a new experience. So, you’ll enjoy plenty of variety and development opportunities and you’ll have our full support and training, for the whole of your career journey with us.
Working in an Airside role, to follow aviation security requirements, you will be required to hold a full Airside Security Pass. To obtain this we will need 5 years' full referencing history, with a Criminal Record Check.
About Menzies Aviation
Menzies Aviation is a global provider of customer, ramp and cargo handling services. Our people are the friendliest of faces for millions of customers, making sure they have a safe and seamless journey through the airport and all the documents they need for their flight.
Operating at over 140 stations in 31 countries and supported by a worldwide team of over 21,000 employees, we serve over 500 airlines handling over a million flights, and 1.6 million tonnes of cargo every year... and, we’re still growing our business. We work to be the best at what we do, and that means employing and supporting the best people.
* Customer Service Agent JD.pdf (123.16 KB)
* Apply NowPlease apply via the Apply button