Our client is a very successful short haul airline provider, based in Luton. They fly over 70 million passengers throughout Europe annually and are still growing! With this continued growth, they are now seeking a Customer Operations Manager (Ground Operations) for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
This is a very exciting time to join this highly successful company!
The Customer Operations Manager (Ground Operations) will increase customer satisfaction on the ground and in the air. They will be tasked with increasing the airline's customer experience from an operational perspective and will have experience in change management and project management.
- Define and deliver a clear Customer strategy for Customer Operations
- Owning the customer standards for the ground community and ensuring all policies / standards are crystal clear
- Accountable for ensuring engagement plan for customer facing ground crew including fit for purpose training for all teams, including design, build, delivery and audit of the training programmes
- Responsible for implementing a consistent customer facing ground product
- Identifying future technology to support the reduction of cost and improve the customer experience
- Accountable for the budget and cost control of baggage, ground training, stationary and customer related apps
- Management of a recognition scheme to drive behaviours within the airline's front-line operation.
- Ensure effective targeting and management of compliance checks, aligned with training and identified hot-spots as appropriate.
- Ownership of the Customer Ops elements of disruption policy to ensure effective handling of flight disruption scenarios. Effective liaison with OCC Disruption Manager.
- Management of the airline's central Baggage strategy including 3 rd Party supplier management / budget control
- Working cross functionally with all departments across the business to deliver key change projects affecting the operational environment
- The setting and continuous improvement of measurable customer related KPIs at a station, regional, and network level.
- Line Management of the Customer Operations team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven ability to drive and deliver a step-change in Customer Service delivery
- A proven track record of change management and history of implementing initiatives gained in a complex, dynamic environment e.g. Airline, Logistics, Distribution, Tourism or Travel
- An ability to lead and motivate a high performing team to excel individually and collectively
- An ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal & external business partners and key stakeholders.
- Experience of managing a large budget
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong understanding of operating in a multi-cultural environment
- Resilience to succeed in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Passion for continuous improvement
- High degree of personal/professional flexibility
- Competitive base salary
- Up to 30% bonus
- 25 days holiday
- BAYE, SAYE & Performance share schemes
- 7% pension
- Life Assurance
- Flexible benefits package
- Excellent staff travel benefits
Full job description available on request.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.