Customer Contracts Administrator to work in a small team, assisting and providing support for management of Aerospace contracts for a busy Aviation Company in Sussex.
You will be computer literate, possess good communication skills and attention to detail working within a small team of highly motivated individuals in a fast paced environment
Responsibilities of a Customer Contracts Administrator:
· Process orders with high level customer service
· Provide status reports
· Process quotes & invoices
· Assist in management activities
· Arrange, prepare performance review meetings
· Quantum experience or Excel or In house computer systems
· Free on-site parking
· Career Progression
· New offices
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Customer Contracts Administrator in a state of the art facility based in Sussex please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.