9 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
At UTC Aerospace Systems, we’re ushering in a new era of customer service, with sophisticated tools that enable real-time customer connections and service anticipation techniques. We combine these innovations with responsive repair performance, product support and issue resolution for our global customers. Anytime. Any place. It’s this kind of best-in-class support that has kept our customers coming back for the past 100 years. Want to join the largest aftermarket network in the industry, with more than 50 maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) locations across 26 countries? You can learn from the best while bringing your fresh perspective and enthusiasm for customer service to our team. If those closest to you would use the words “reliable” and “dependable” to describe you, you could be a good fit for our team!
* Drive key operational performance requirements for NURS customers including both airline and engine overhaul centers.
* Consistent, complete and accurate communication of account information and delivery commitments to customers and supporting organizations
* Follow up on all customer requests in a timely and effective manner
* Track and measure the performance results. Provide and present quarterly progress reports and business reviews to customers and Fleet Managers as required.
* Coordinate between Supplier Team and Fleet Management to enable successful delivery performance and ensure "one voice" to the customer
* Work with Fleet Management to prioritize critical customer needs and identify issues that will impact them
* Continually develop process improvement initiatives based upon review of on-going operations
* Generate and manage sales orders in SAP including account financials in accordance with contractual obligations
* AOG support and availability during off business hours as required
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in technical sales, marketing, or customer service
* Strong written and verbal presentation skills
* Interpersonal, teaming, and adaptability
* Customer focus and influence ability, contract management and execution including financial compliance
* Experience in aerospace aftermarket sales
* Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business or Marketing is required.
* ACE Associate certification is required
* Master's Degree is preferred
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
At this time, UTC Aerospace Systems will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.