3 months ago
The CRM Manager is responsible to define and develop the companies’ CRM strategy with objectives to increase the total NPS and to stimulate growth (sales, upsell).
* Define the companies’ CRM strategy (Data architecture, Data structure, Data governance, Data collection, Data usage) in close collaboration with the different units and more especially with the Customer Experience, Marketing, Operations and IT teams, with objectives to increase the NPS but also to stimulate growth.
* Map the customer journey and analyse the touch points within the organization with regards to CRM.
* Advise management on opportunities to be integrated in the roadmaps. Propose recommendations for CRM, based on a well-founded analysis and taking into account the financial impact, business priorities and unit strategy. In short, define the top 10 uses cases to be developed and bringing values to Brussels Airlines.
* Define and document key requirements for the CRM roadmap in alignment with the different units and more especially with the Customer Experience, Marketing, Operations and IT teams.
* Select external business partners in close cooperation with the responsible IT and liaise with the most important suppliers in order to realize the targets and projects within set timing and budget.
* Oversee the different CRM implementations together with IT. The CRM Product Manager is E2E responsible for the successful implementation of the CRM initiatives.
* Advise the Test Manager and Test Coordinator on CRM testing strategies and translating requirements into test scenarios.
* Analyse impact on existing processes and ensure that process changes are well implemented in collaboration with the respective departments.
* Monitor the impact of CRM implementations on KPIs like NPS and growth (sales, upsell).
* Act as advisor for Brussels Airlines for the CRM experience. Follow trend and new technology in the CRM area.
* Reports to Head of Digital Servicing & CRM.
* Master degree (Business or IT) or equivalent through experience in a related function;
* Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written;
* General knowledge of and experience with CRM systems and solutions;
* Experience as product manager, business analyst and/or excellent business requirements definition skills;
* Experience or familiarity with IT development methodologies (Agile/Scrum, waterfall etc.) is an advantage;
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
* Assertive, ability to take ownership of the job and to work autonomously, flexible and able to cope with an ever changing environment;
* Able to work under pressure in a busy environment and perform the necessary flexibility in favour of our operations;
* Open-minded & team player;
* Out of the box thinking;
* Interest for new technologies;
* Customer minded;
* Pro-active attitude.
Interested in this challenging opportunity? We look forward to receiving your CV & motivation letter.