Job Title: Crew Training Administrator
Location: Dublin, Ireland
CAE Parc aviation are currently recruiting for a renowned aviation solution provider. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training.
Crew Training Administrator
The purpose of the role is to provide efficient administrative support in the daily management, update and follow-up of all aspects related to the administration of crew training, in order to present and maintain accurate and up-to-date records complying with company and legal requirements.
- Collect, check and file the mandatory training documents of all crew members according to EU regulations. Ensure the daily follow-up and update of these documents in order to assist with the planning of training, according to the legal requirements published in the Training Manual
- Monitor all training contracts to ensure they are up to date, and advise Head of Training of upcoming expiries
- Enable accurate recording of all training and checking activities of crew members within the company through timely distribution to the instructors and/or trainees of training and checking forms required for the training activities
- Check and update the training records of all performed training and checking activities in the computerised database system and in the individual training files in order to present accurate and complete training records in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Assist with the updating of licence and passport documents
- Provide regular training statistical reports to the Head of Training
- Collate company training feedback return forms and present findings to Head of Training
- Assist with communications to and from pilots and instructors in relation to training matters
- Maintain competence on the basis of continued education and training in their area of responsibility. The company will facilitate this process
- Diploma or relevant experience in an airline's environment
- Basic knowledge of Aviation Air Law, EASA OPS/FCL is an asset
- Experience in aviation environment is an asset
- Computer literate; excellent skills using MS Office for PC, including MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent command of both verbal and written English. Any other language is an asset
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women, and the gender diverse. CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.