5 months ago
9 months ago(6/19/2018 5:02 PM)
# of Openings
Atlas Air, Inc
Responsible for managing the day-to-day flight activities of Atlas and Polar Crewmembers as well as compliance with Department standards.
* Ability to understand and work at an abstract level and utilize technology as a tool to solve complex scheduling problems.
* Manage operational disruptions and solve them in a proactive manner.
* Demonstrate expected behavior as well as the ability to remain calm and even-tempered during stressful situations. Maintain a “customer friendly” attitude when communicating with Crewmembers and other Company personnel.
* Schedule Crewmembers in compliance with departmental SOP, FAR and CBA rules.
* Completion of daily shift responsibilities.
* Participation and completion of the Department training program.
* Close coordination with the Lead Crew Scheduler with regard to any issues that will affect the operation.
* Coordinate with all necessary GCC departments to assist in the successful completion of recovery plans.
* Coordination with Short and Long Term Planning on relevant issues
* Report significant operational events to the Lead Crew Scheduler
* Airline or aviation experience preferred.
* Must posses leadership, command presence, sophistication and the maturity necessary to support the activities in the Crew Resource department
* Possess effective organizational skills.
* Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and the ability to use a desktop computer.
* Knowledge of airline scheduling software is a plus
* Must possess the desire and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Knowledge of world geography with regard to continents, countries and major cities.