4 months ago
The Crew Lead is responsible for monitoring the work performed by Certificated Technicians, including the proper execution of paperwork and forms in accordance with Company, Manufacturer and Federal requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform maintenance work and monitor Certificated Technicians on aircraft, in and about company shops, maintenance bases and line stations, including, but not limited to, periodic aircraft service checks, dismantling, overhauling, repairing, fabricating and assembling all parts of aircraft and aircraft components.
* Ensure that any part that is installed or Certificated Technicians during the performance of maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alterations is acceptable in accordance with FAA, company, manufacturers’ or other approved data prior to use.
* Maintain work areas, tools & vehicles in a safe, clean and functional condition at all times.
* Perform Routine Releases returning to service aircraft, or aircraft components for which he/she has performed maintenance.
* Assist in the supervision, training and of all New Hire Technicians and Non-Certificated Apprentice Technicians and monitor the work performed.
* Notify the appropriate Inspection personnel whenever an RII is identified during maintenance procedures.
* Ensure that all hazardous materials storage is frequently inspected to ensure proper containers, lids, labeling and location also that are handled and stored in accordance with company and regulatory requirements.
* Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
* Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
* Minimum 2 years of applicable aircraft maintenance experience, preferably in an airline or comparable environment
* Valid Passport and Driver’s License in good standing
* Able to speak, read and write English fluently