THE GREAT BRITISH CARGO AIRLINE
CargoLogicAir is a new British cargo airline offering customers the highest levels of service, safety and security, and all delivered by our highly knowledgeable and experienced team of air cargo professionals.
From our headquarters at Heathrow Airport, we operate scheduled Boeing 747 Freighter services as well as global air cargo charter flights for customers around the world.
With our lean business model, the development of CargoLogicAir’s services and network will ensure our customers enjoy a consistently high quality of service, and this will be further enhanced as we explore new market opportunities.
To play a key role in the support and development of a new standardized platform that enables CLM and Group Airlines to interrogate a variety of operational, commercial and financial data sets in a centralized and consistent way.
Due to the continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit an experienced Crew Controller to be based at London Heathrow Airport. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional to come in and hit the ground running. The company is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change.
Qualifications and Experience Required
· Minimum 1 years’ experience working in crewing environment
· Competent knowledge of EASA Flight Time Limitation requirements
· Proven ability to work under pressure in busy working environment
· IT: MS Office, ASL / crew planning system
- Check day-to-day flying to ensure all flights correctly crewed, arrange cover as necessary
- Daily checking of all crew for Company EASA FTL compliance
- Give advice to OCC for any necessary schedule changes required due to FTL limitations
- Arrange hotel accommodation and transport as required due to changes
- Prepare hotel requirement reports for OCC
- Manage schedule changes requested during published roster period and arrange crew coverage in line with Company EASA FTL scheme
- Manage training plan on the published roster and update/amend training planning as necessary due to changes
- Provide admin support and any necessary reporting as required by the Crewing Manager
Crew Controller has rights to:
- Require and receive all the necessary information and materials from managers and specialists of the Company and the Group of Companies.
- Require provision of all the necessary recourses from the direct managers.
- Make proposals of the work improvement related to his/her job description responsibilities.
- Enhance his/her professional skills through participation in seminars, internships, training courses, including separation from main duties performing (if agreed with the direct manager).
- Make decisions within his/her competence.
Crew Controller should have the ability to multi-task whilst being proactive and having the ability to use their own initiative. In addition, this role will carry the ability to negotiate with suppliers, to remain cost effective and uphold a professional image to internal and external suppliers.
Crew Controller disciplinary responsibility for quality and timely execution of functions assigned to him/her and efficient use of rights provided hereunder. If material damage occurs because of his/her actions/inactions carries responsibility under legislation of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.