Exciting new permanent opportunity for an Operations Controller based at London Heathrow Airport.
Due to the opening and continued expansion of our client, a new B747 Cargo Carrier, we are looking for experienced Crew Controller for based at London Heathrow Airport. Our client is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment, and can help positively support change.
Crew Controller will be able multi-task whilst being proactive, and can use their own initiative. In addition, this role will carry the ability to negotiate with suppliers, to remain cost effective and uphold a professional image to internal and external suppliers.
* Check day-to-day flying to ensure all flights correctly crewed, arrange cover as necessary
* Daily checking of all crew for Company EASA FTL compliance
* Give advice to OCC for any necessary schedule changes required due to FTL limitations
* Arrange hotel accommodation (HOTAC) and transport as required due to changes
* Prepare hotel requirement reports for OCC
* Manage schedule changes requested during published roster period and arrange crew coverage in line with Company EASA FTL scheme
* Manage training plan on the published roster and update/amend training planning as necessary due to changes
* Provide admin support and any necessary reporting as required by the Crewing Manager
Qualifications and Experience Required
* Minimum 1 years' experience working in crewing environment
* Competent knowledge of EASA Flight Time Limitation requirements
* Proven ability to work under pressure in busy working environment
* IT: MS Office, ASL / crew planning system
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.