5 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Cost Analysts in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin to identify, analyze, and execute on opportunities for cost reduction in our client’s manufacturing process and product designs. Join our client, one of the world’s most renowned and respected motorcycle manufacturers, in improving the overall cost-effectiveness of their business and driving cost savings in product and process design. Work on the cutting edge of design for an industry leader!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Lead the integration of component-level cost modeling and alternative cost evaluation into product development methodologies and manufacturing practices
* Cost management for the project and part lifecycle plan from product planning through launch
* Provide financial analysis of parts, processes, capital, development expenses, and costs
* Serve as an advisor by leveraging expertise to influence and inform decisions
* Determine cost drivers
* Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering
* Knowledge of manufacturing processing of durable good at a component level and/or subsystems level within automotive, motorcycle or other heavy industry manufacturing environments
* Exposure to operations techniques including Statistical Process Control, Lean Manufacturing, Design for Manufacturing, Design for Assembly, and other quality improvement tools
* Exposure to supplier cost management including total product cost modeling
* Competency with cost breakdown software packages
* Experience as a Manufacturing Engineer or Design Engineer
The benefit plans available to you are:
* Medical/MEC: Minimum Essential Coverage: Affordable Care Act Preventive Care Coverage + Hospital Indemnity and Group Accident
* Dental: Full coverage nationwide PPO coverage or HMO option for Florida only
* Vision: Full nationwide coverage plan
* Short- and/or Long-Term Disability plans
* Life insurance for yourself, your spouse, your children
* Critical Illness and Critical Accident plans
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.