This position is accountable for revenue performance of non-global corporate accounts based in HKG. The job holder will grow the relationships, manage market share and work with revenue team to identify route specific offers and also conduct account servicing for global accounts. He/she will ensure that our corporate offer is competitive on price and other areas for HKG to ensure customer loyalty and increase share of business. He/she will manage both the outdoor and the indoor corporate sales team to ensure excellent service provided to these important corporate customers.
* Manage and extract maximum value from corporate relationships in HKG.
* Collect market intelligence and work with pricing team to monetise the findings.
* Accountable for revenue target of non-global accounts in HKG.
* Provide account services to both the global and local accounts.
* Propose and negotiate with revenue department directly for revenue parameter and route specific offers
* Prospect and grow local accounts
* Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in which 3 years should be at managerial capacity
* University Degree holder
* Leading sales teams experience
* Corporate sales experience
* Strong in relationship building
* Customer centric mindset
Good understanding of the local and world economic trends and how to conduct business in that area
* Setting Direction
* Leading and Engaging Teams
* Driving Business Performance and Change
* Developing and Recognizing Others
Application Deadline: 17 Oct 2017
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.