about 1 year ago
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Handles customer needs and requirements.
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, and operation.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Consistently meets departmental sales goals while maintaining a satisfied customer.
• Works on special projects as needed.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related fields
• Strong customer service and sales skills
• G and prioritize in a high-volume
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willing to learn, Proactive and able to work under pressure
• Good Team Player
• Knowledge and experience in Tourism and Travel Agencies is a plus