7 months ago
responsible for performing, assisting, and advising on all assigned maintenance activities of the corporate aircraft. These activities must be done while maintaining a positive and productive relationship with Vertex Aerospace’s employees, vendors and clients by personally performing these duties with minimal supervision and with the highest quality standards. Essential Duties and Responsibilities Duties include the following (other duties may be assigned as required by management): * Reports daily to their respective Team Leader. * Completing tasks assigned to himself / herself in accordance with the procedures set forth in aircraft maintenance manuals. * Comply with all FARs, Company Policies, and Company Procedures. * Ensuring that the appropriate technical data is available during the performance of maintenance, preventive maintenance and alteration activities. * Ensure the shop premises are maintained in a clean and orderly manner. * Ensure that all maintenance or alteration processes are appropriately completed and documented electronically on the maintenance forms. * Determine whether a hidden damage inspection should be performed, what should be done and properly perform maintenance. * Towing aircraft, taxiing aircraft and performing run ups in accordance with applicable standards and procedures. * Ensures completion of all aircraft servicing functions including but not limited to: oxygen/nitrogen service, oil and hydraulic fluid checks, etc. * Submits all required work orders, reports, Aircraft Log Entries and other forms to the appropriate company authority in an organized and timely manner. * Maintains a close, productive, and beneficial relationship with Managers, Peers, Colleagues, Manufacturer’s Representatives, Repair Facilities, and the FAA. * Ensures the safety and quality of all assigned duties and responsibilities by actively and positively participating in Paradigm Jet’s Safety program. Maintains the highest ethical personal and professional standards. Other projects and initiatives as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical field plus 8 years of experience; OR Associates Degree in Engineering or related technical field plus 12 years’ experience; OR High School Diploma or Equivalent plus 16 years’ experience. Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering experience preferred.
· 3 years’ experience and familiar with Government / Industry Part Standards and Contractual Parts and Obsolescence Management.
· Experienced with ISO Standards, 6 Sigma tools, Statistics
· ASQ certification or Black Belt preferred Experience with ISO Standards, 6 Sigma tools, Statistics
· Ability to understand military specifications and to read blue prints
· Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, communication and writing skills
· Ability to define problems and drive to root cause and effective corrective action
· Understanding of basic Reliability Engineering concepts and functions.
· Understanding of concepts of failure analyses.
· ASQ training/certification in Quality and Reliability Engineering
· Familiar with requirements for a Quality Management System (ISO 9001, AS9100)
· Must be a self-starter, adaptable, highly motivated and able to work under pressure with a minimum level of supervision
· Excellent organizational and communication skills (both written and oral) are a requirement of this position
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
US Security Clearance Required: None
: Day - 1st
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Division - Vertex-20000074
: Individual Contributor
: Jun 14, 2018, 4:55:33 PM
: Engineering -Multiple Functions