4 months ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following duties are essential to the successful and satisfactory performance of this job. Other duties may be assigned.
* Build upon FlightSafety’s social media strategy and develop and or enhance the company’s presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and additional channels as required.
* Work with key stakeholders throughout the company to strategize and develop social media campaigns in accordance with FlightSafety’s overall goals and objectives, key messages and branding principles.
* Develop, solicit and write editorial content and become an advocate for FlightSafety’s products and services in Social Media outlets, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
* Actively monitor online communities and Social Media platforms and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews.
* Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans to maximize the value and impact of FlightSafety’s Social Media initiatives.
* Monitor trends in Social Media including tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
* Develop strategy for use of advertising and sponsored links, where applicable.
* Monitor and adapt when trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy change.
* Help with the maintenance of content on the Company website as needed.
* Work with and maintain assets in the Digital Asset Management system.
* Maintain FlightSafety International’s commitment to Customer satisfaction while performing job duties.
* Interact within a cooperative environment through beneficial behavior, commitment to common goals, contribution to problem solving, communication of ideas and suggestions, and encouragement to other employees and departments.
* Accountable for the accuracy and completeness of assigned tasks.
* Accountable for the security of FlightSafety International’s materials, projects and business information regarding the methods and techniques used in the production and usage of FlightSafety International’s products.
* Adhere to a required work schedule including prompt and regular attendance.
* Report, on a timely basis, any safety hazards observed in work area, equipment, and/or building to appropriate person(s) for correction.
* Participate in the Quality Management System (QMS) activities at assigned site and adhere to the processes related to accomplishing the site's QMS goals.
* Support FlightSafety International’s, and its subsidiaries', commitment to ethical behavior by basing our priorities on lawful and ethical conduct as we deal with co-workers, Customers, vendors and others in all of our operations. (See Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002)
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prioritize work on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
* Attend, facilitate and/or research training to increase skills applicable to job position and workplace issues.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: (Minimum Requirements)
Bachelor’s degree plus 2-4 years of related work experience, and an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms.
Must be a highly effective communicator, team player, and creative thinker with excellent writing and design skills.
Experience in the tenets of traditional marketing; working knowledge of principles of SEO (search engine optimization) and good understanding of the aviation industry. Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese a plus.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES OR REGISTRATIONS:
Valid Driver’s License, where applicable.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Fluency in English, through both verbal and written communications; able to speak, understand, read and write.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent organizational skills
* Ability to interact with various levels of management in a professional manner
* Ability to adapt to changing schedules and high-pressure situations
* Ability to type/keyboard 40+ wpm (computer user with minimum typing/ keyboarding skills), preferred.
EQUIPMENT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* IBM PC and/or compatible computer with printer.
* Various office equipment: FAX, Copier, Multi-line Telephone, and 10-Key, if possible
SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
SAP, orGeneral knowledge of working with a large-scale business accounting system similar to SAP
* ORION, Logbook, SAP CRM, preferred
General knowledge of the following software: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Nearest Major Market: Wichita