Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role:
Contracts Specialist Pay
: Competitive Contract:
6 Months Location:
Guildford, Newcastle or Leicester The Role
Varied and challenging in-house role for a highly qualified solicitor or barrister in the aerospace and defence industry. Location
Based out of Guildford, Newcastle or Leicester Offices with travel to the Stevenage site as required Responsibilities
- Providing timely advice to senior management, commercial, project management and procurement teams on a variety of legal topics.
- Evaluating risks regarding business decisions and operations.
- Identifying compliance and governance issues.
- Drafting and negotiating high value commercial contracts and advising on flow down of terms to subcontractors.
- Assessing multiple inputs and impacts with a variety of stakeholders.
- Six years+ PQE solicitor or barrister (English law or dual qualified).
- Proven counselling experience in a business environment. Well-versed in how businesses operate.
- In-depth knowledge of commercial law and commercial contracts.
- Desirable but not essential are:
- Exposure to DEFCONS and public procurement rules.
- Reviewing agreements for the provision of satellite services and advising on issues arising.
- Drafting skills.
- Ability to identify legal issues and risks and propose pragmatic solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks.
- Ability to make good judgments and apply analytical skills.
- First class communication skills.
- Ability to achieve SC clearance.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Connor Bailey at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”