about 1 month ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Contracts Administrators in Dublin, Georgia!
Administers assigned contracts of moderate scope and complexity to ensure fulfillment of contractual obligations. Defines requirements, generates and provides input for proposals, negotiates pricing and terms, monitors contract performance and ensures compliance with contract requirements.
Has responsibilities for Order Management comprised of: Moderate order entry, schedule changes, portal management, creation of Demand Plan as part of Sales and Operation Plan (S&OP), customer communication and PO/Contract review and analysis.
Individual contributor role typically reporting to a Contract Manager or Lead position. Has regular interaction with functional team members and related internal teams. Has direct contact with customers.
* Administers moderately complex contracts by analyzing performance requirements and customer purchase order requirements including those issued against Basic Contract Agreements and/or Long-Term Agreements. Analyses include performance to delivery schedules, pricing, terms and conditions and other contract provisions.
* Determines technically and commercially compliant proposal packages of moderate scope and complexity in response to contract or customer requirements. Evaluates performance requirements, delivery schedules, and estimates of costs of material, equipment, and labor hours.
* Initiates the bid process by identifying requirements and coordinating input from other functions such as performance requirements, delivery schedules, and cost estimates. Develops responses to moderately complex requests for proposal (RFP) by reviewing bid process procedures, reviewing material, test and other requirements, and preparing appropriate responses. Prepares and submits proposals.
* Negotiates contracts of moderate scope and complexity in accordance with legal and company regulations and policies. Negotiates price, terms and conditions, deliveries, and other business issues within scope of responsibility. Ensures contract provisions are clear and conform to company policy.
Investigates and resolves claims or complaints by collecting and analyzing information. Coordinates with relevant functions on technical and/or quality issues, data requirements, and other business as applicable.
* Monitors contract financial performance and delivery status and determines the need for contract amendments or extensions. Determines when customer directed changes are out-of-scope.
Acts as the point of contact with the customer on assigned contracts and participates in customer presentations.
* Supports export compliance administration or represent the site or division for implementation of export compliance actions.
* Maintains current professional and technical knowledge and may participate in professional associations (e.g., the National Contract Management Association (NCMA or the International Association of Commercial Contract Management).
* Complies with federal, state, and aerospace industry regulations; ensures adherence to requirements and advises management on needed actions.
* Utilizes lean principles to develop and implement standard work.
Qualifications We’d Love For You To Have:
* Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Business Administration or a related discipline. Contract management certification preferred e.g., National Contract Management Association (NCMA); International Association of Commercial Contract Management (IACCM).
* Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through two or more years of experience in contract administration or a directly related field.
* Knowledge of contract administration principles, industry practices, regulations, and policies. Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to contract administration, export control, commercial contracting, and/or government contracting, if applicable.
* Maintains a thorough knowledge of corporate and division policies and administrative procedures.
* Proficient in the uses of standard business applications software and specialized in-house and customer systems.
* Ability to work within general work objectives regarding projects and team goals.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret policies and moderately complex contract terms and conditions, and recommend changes to procedures.
* Ability to respond to significant inquires or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
* Ability to effectively negotiate contracts to obtain the best prices and most favorable terms and conditions for follow-on requirements.
* Ability to effectively communicate and present information to team members, team leaders, and top management.
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
22 days ago
only 7 days until close
28 days ago
only 6 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close