6 months ago
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with 2015 sales of $ 4.5 billion. AMETEK has over 15,000 colleagues at more than 120 manufacturing locations around the world.
AMETEK is a New York Stock Exchange-listed company (ticker symbol: AME) and a recent addition to the S&P 500. We strive to recognize, appreciate, and value diversity within our corporate culture.
The Contracts Administrator is the key person to review all incoming and outgoing contracts for Rauland Florida. The administrator will work closely with the sales team, customers and contractors to administer all contracts to maintain customers expectation of projects.
• Review all incoming and outgoing contracts, terms and conditions, purchase orders
• Review of subcontract proposals and issuance of contracts
• Review healthcare and education sales proposals
• Responsible for all business licenses for municipalities, counties, school districts and others
• Preparing Certificate of Insurance requests
• Prepare all new hire badging for local, county or state
• Maintain vendor pricing and terms in ProEst / ComputerEase
Education: Business Related Degree or Bachelor degree in Business.
Experiences: 2+ years in related field preferred or previous experience in processing and maintaining contracts.
-Excellent verbal and written communications skills
-Strong technical/organizational skills
-Ability to multi-task effectively
-Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs with PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.