Our Wimborne, Dorset based client are looking for a Contract Manager for a technical lead position - you would be expected to lead contract negotiations with customers and rally relevant parties internally & externally, managing upwards. The role is not managerial. The company is a leading aerospace global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean. This site specialises in Air-to-Air Refuelling, Weapons Carriage and Release System applications.
· Support to business win process through arranging quotations and support negotiation of contracts & agreements within Air to Air refuelling business unit.
· Identify commercial risks and mitigations
· Contract review, acceptance & order acknowledgement
· Support the creation of flow down terms & conditions for Operations & Supplier Management
· Preparation of inputs and support to Tender Vets and Life Cycle Management Reviews
· It is essential that you have worked in a defence or aerospace business in this capacity
· International, particularly US experience is highly desirable
· Broad contract law knowledge
· Experience of managing and advising on commercial and business risk
· Combines experience, intuition and strategic thinking to make considered judgements about the overall impact on the business and people, including potential threats
· UK MoD & US DoD contracts knowledge would be an advantage
As a global leader delivering mission-critical technology, our client trusts their employees to draw on ingenuity and passion, leading to an empowering culture. Their Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring. If youre based near or are interested in relocating to in Wimborne, Dorset and are interested in this Contract Manager role, please apply for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.