5 months ago
Contract Administrator - Pool of Candidates-MON15833
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
This posting if for upcoming roles, to create a talent pipeline - be proactive and apply today!
In your role, you will report to the Manager of Contracts, Traditional Accounts, Business Aircraft, and lead all contract activities following execution of new aircraft purchase agreements through to contract closeout. More specifically, you will:
Support aircraft delivery objectives by providing ongoing commercial and/or legal support to internal and external customers;
Drive business results by anticipating risks and, in concert with internal stakeholders, initiate creative and effective mitigation plans to protect aircraft delivery schedules;
Engage with management to raise unresolved contractual risks in a timely way
Liaise with internal stakeholders, including Deal Management, Sales, Legal Services, Finance, Program Management and Customer Account Management to ensure rigorous contract compliance and adherence to corporate policies, all while delivering an exceptional customer experience;
Lead negotiations and draft contractual documents including amendments, assignments and service agreements;
Initiate correspondence to customers, including invoices, in accordance with the purchase agreement and ensure appropriate follow-up;
Participate in customer meetings as well as departmental and program reviews, as required; and,
Contribute to process improvement and governance activities related to the functions of the department.
You may be required to occasionally travel and work extended hours during peak business periods.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Law, or Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent.
- You have strong business acumen combined with two (2) to five (5) years of contract drafting, negotiation and/or contract management experience.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and can advocate with confidence and diplomacy.
- You have excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- You take initiative, make sound decisions and are detail-oriented.
- You show strong leadership and have the ability to work autonomously with minimal direction.
- You thrive in a deadline-driven, results-oriented environment and have the flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- You have a high level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Knowledge of Salesforce.com application would be an asset.
You are bilingual in French and English. Knowledge of a foreign language would be an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Contract Administration
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.07.2018, 9:17:34 PM