Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
Our client is a dynamic company operating in the Aviation industry, with their headquarters based in Malta.Role:
Continuing Airworthiness Engineer/ Team leaderLocation:
- Managing and guiding a team to support the Airbus fleet and the below responsibilities.
- Support and assistance to ensure that all due continuing airworthiness activities including maintenance are performed on time and in accordance with the applicable requirements, regulations and approved standards and that the aircraft has a valid Certificate of Airworthiness for flights to undertaken;
- Support and assistance for the establishment and development of continuing airworthiness policy, including the approval of maintenance programme’s required by Part MA.302;
- Support and assistance for the analysis of the effectiveness of the Maintenance Program as required by Part M.A. 708(b) & Appendix 1 to AMC M.A.302;
- The relationship with the PART-145 maintenance contractor(s) and support and assistance for the establishment of a Maintenance Contract required by Part M.A.201(h)2;
- Ensuring that technical records are kept as required by Part M.A.305;
- Support and assistance for reporting any occurrences of a maintenance nature to TM-CAD and or other NAA and the aircraft manufacturers. This includes both Mandatory Occurrences and occurrences related to maintenance findings, which fall outside the Mandatory scheme;
- Ensures that the aircraft are equipped with the required equipment for the flight undertaken and that this equipment is in airworthy/serviceable condition;
- Support and assistance to review and implementation, as appropriate, of any additional national technical requirements;
- Assists in organizational matters for repairs/defect rectifications away from maintenance home base;
- Assist in organizational matters for spare parts purchasing;
- Support and assistance for maintenance work planning and follow up;
- Support and assistance that modifications and repairs (changes) are carried out to an approved standard;
- Airworthiness Directive review and embodiment;
- Keeping the maintenance documentation library up to date;
- Controlling down time and cost of aircraft maintenance;
- Comparing maintenance pre-paid program’s (MSP, ESP, Smart Parts+ etc.) and make recommendations to the DOE;
- Asses and approves invoices received from maintenance/service providers;
- Assure warranty commitments/terms from the suppliers are applied and enforced;
- Liaise with the aircraft manager in regard to aircraft downtime, special owner requests etc.;
- Monthly reporting to prepaid maintenance;
- Any other task as assigned by the DOE or his / her nominated deputy during periods of absence.
- Experience with Airbus small body aircraft and / or Airbus A340
- Airworthiness experience
- Experience managing a team
- Fluency in written and spoken English, other languages will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and social competence, team player; self-starter
- Strong communications skills, creative and innovative
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Rose Blanch at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!