Capital Air Ambulance is the UK’s largest air ambulance operator, based at Exeter Airport and part of the Aviation section within Rigby Group Plc. We own and run a fleet of air and ground ambulances that are equipped with state-of-the-art medical facilities, enabling us to undertake emergency medical repatriations from major UK, European and long-haul locations across the world. Our multi-lingual medevac team includes emergency, critical care and other specialist doctors and nurses, highly trained pilots and operations staff based at Exeter and Birmingham.
Reporting to the Accountable Manager, the Continuing Airworthiness/Pt M Manager is a Post Holder position within our company. You will also be responsible for oversight of all hangar activities, which includes basic line maintenance and procurement activities.
We are looking for a team player to work as part of our existing crew who have a varied and interesting workload. The ideal candidate will be flexible and happy to work in a fast-moving environment where the priorities can often change without notice. You will be professional and proactive in your approach to working with people and processes, along with having high individual standards.
· Five years’ experience in a Part M Organisation.
· Knowledge of AOC Operators’ requirements and specifications
· Experience and expertise in application of aviation safety standards
· Knowledge of quality systems
· A relevant engineering degree or an aircraft maintenance technician qualification OR ten years total experience in a Part M Organisation
· Experience of CAW on LJ 45, Beech 200 or similar types
· Knowledge of maintenance methods
· Knowledge of EASA Parts M and 145 and EASA AIR OPS
· B1 OR B2 Part 66 licence
· LJ 45, Beech 200 or similar engineering type rating
Flexibility on working days may be considered for the right candidate.
A full UK driving licence is required, as travel will form part of this role.