Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role:
Continuing Airworthiness Manager (CAMO) Post Holder Salary:
Northampton Main activities of role: -
My client is the UK’s leading supplier of helicopter sales and services and they are looking for a Continuing Airworthiness Manager to join them. You will assume the overall responsibility for all aspects of airworthiness including maintenance programme production and compliance, airworthiness directive embodiment, lifted component control and completion of airworthiness reviews on a varied fleet of helicopters. Responsibilities: -
- Including the development and management of the aircraft maintenance program,
- Manage approvals of modifications and repairs,
- Ensure all maintenance, defects and modifications are carried out to the maintenance program and/or Manufacturers or Airworthiness publications and by an appropriately approved organisation.
- Ensure all AD’s, EASB’s, NFL’s are monitored and applied as applicable,
- Co-ordination of scheduled maintenance with approved facility and operations,
- Ensure all relevant documentation are managed and archived as appropriate,
- Ensure mass and balance sheets etc as applicable to operations are current to the aircraft status.
Essential Requirements Skills: -
- Valid B1.3 Licenced helicopter engineer would be preferred
- At least 3 years' experience in a CAMO environment with similar aircraft type;
- Detailed knowledge of EASA Part M/145 regulations;
- Practical experience in aviation safety standards and safe operating practices.
- Knowledge of Quality systems, Maintenance methods and Applicable Regulations.
- Managing experience to build-up and guide an engineering team;
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply regulatory requirements and workplace agreements;
- Relationship building skills and the ability to demonstrate flawless communications skills;
- Strong IT skills
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”